I am re-purposing my New Media class blog for the course “Databases, Archives and the Virtual Experience of Art,” taught by Vid Ingelevics. I think I will keep the old content up on the main page because it contains some rudimentary explorations of databases and their uses, and is therefore somewhat relevant to the present course. Going forward, this site will feature, among other things, an ongoing discussion of the “100 Images” archival project. Stay tuned for more.
- Wawa, Ont.
- Supplementary plates: The V.I. Fonds distribution project
- Thesis-related digression
- DM8305 – Databases and Archives
- 21 Tags: a reflection on the group project
- Revised project summary and updates
- New Media Group Project
- The web and temporality
- Pervasive urban sensing / art vs. data
- Second Life: First Thoughts